Blue Nitrile gloves(commonly mispelled nitril gloves) are a great compromise between latex and vinyl. Our Industrial Nitrile gloves offer protection from bodily fluids providing a barrier that prevents infection, cross-infection or cross-contamination. Tests revealed that Nitrile gloves are three times more puncture-resistant than rubber gloves.
Nitrile gloves protect the wearer from a range of chemicals and blood borne pathogens. Our Nitrile Gloves go through an extra process of chlorinating which ease donning. Made from allergy safe compound that feels like latex, but stronger, cheaper and more comfortable. Nitrile exam gloves are the material of choice for many professional users because of its cut resistance, chemical resistance, cost, allergy safe and cleanliness.
Premium Nitrile puncture resistance Latex-Free & Powder Free Gloves. Available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes.
- USDA-compliant, non-sterile
- Ambidextrous, single-use nitrile Examination gloves
- Powder Free
- Non-Latex, Excellent Chemical & Puncture Resistance
- Average Thickness: 3-4 mil
- Easy Dispense Box
- Textured for secure gripping.
- Nitrile design is more resistant to oils, chemicals, and acids.
- FLEXIBLE and comfortable.
- Superior strength for long lasting wear as well as resistance to punctures, tears, rips, citrus oils, fatty meats and mild irritants.
- Our nitrile gloves are manufactured according to EEA standards.
- Surgical Gloves (Medical Grade)
Where to buy Nitrile gloves?Look no further, if you were wondering where to buy Blue Nitrile Gloves, CovCare is your #1 shop for the best nitrile gloves, face masks and medical supplies. Buy certified disposable gloves online.
Household Detergents: Good
Brake Fluid: Great
Diesel Fluid: Great
Animal Fats & Poultry: Excellent
Fish (Shellfish): Excellent
Vegetable Oil: Excellent