SMS Disposable gowns (SMS Surgical Gowns )
Disposable gowns - AAMI Level 2 gowns are SMS (Spunbond Meltblown Spunbond) medical gowns, used by hospitals, medical facilities, engineers, medicinal uses etc. Low water resistance (resistant to water spray and some resistance to water penetration). SMS is a lightweight and comfortable non-woven fabric that provides a protective barrier.
Disposable Surgical gowns are PPE commonly used in health care. They are also using during aseptic surgery to protect medical staff and patients, effectively isolating the spread of bacteria and viruses. Surgical gownsare used by surgeons and the surgical team for many types of procedures. Ourblue surgical gownsare breathable, create a protective barrier, and provide full body coverage for the surgeons, also suitabledisposable dental gowns and for all health care providers.
- Provides Full body coverage
- Closed back, neck tie closure & elastic cuffs
- Keeps dust and chemicals off clothes and skin
- Waterproof and prevents blood splatter
- Provides protection from common dirt, viruses, dust and grime, splashes and particulates
- CE approved
- Material: spunbond polypropylene (lightweight SMS Fabric)
Our premium-quality disposable gowns (isolation gowns) are FDA registered and CE certified.