PP Disposable gowns
Disposable gowns - Level 1 gowns are medical gowns, used by hospitals, medical facilities, engineers, medicinal uses etc. Low water resistance (resistant to water spray and some resistance to water penetration).
Disposable Surgical gowns are PPE commonly used in health care. They are also using during aseptic surgery to protect medical staff and patients, effectively isolating the spread of bacteria and viruses. Surgical gowns are used by surgeons and the surgical team for many types of procedures. Our blue surgical gowns are breathable, create a protective barrier, and provide full body coverage for the surgeons, also suitable disposable dental gowns and for all health care providers.
- Provides Full body coverage
- Closed back, neck tie closure & elastic cuffs
- Keeps dust and chemicals off clothes and skin
- Waterproof and prevents blood splatter
- Provides protection from common dirt, viruses, dust and grime, splashes and particulates
- CE approved
- Material: polypropylene (lightweight Fabric)
Our premium-quality disposable gowns (isolation gowns) are FDA registered and CE certified.