3-Ply Disposable Surgical Medical Face Mask (Level 2)
For bulk order & discounts please contact us.
PURCHASE IN A PACK OF 10, 50, 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000+.
The more you order, the more you save per piece. If you need 10,000+ just contact us.
Type: Medical Disposable Masks
Safety standard: GB2626-2006
Minimum Quantity: One Box
- Safe, breathable, and Hypoallergenic; and high filtration, capacity.
- Elastic ear-loops with no pressure to the ears.
- Provide protection against viruses, dust, or some poisonous things.
- Clean and helpful, it is great for woodworking, house cleaning, and general maintenance.
- Made of non-woven material, they are featuring good skin tolerance and comfortable to wear.
- Without glass fibers.
- Great choices for you or your family.
- One size fits all.
- It can filter out more than 95% of, dust, chemicals, particles, pollen, smoke, fumes, and other irritants.
- Comes with an exhalation valve to reduce heat and humidity build-up inside the respirator, allowing for superior permeability.
- Featuring an adjustable nose clip, which allows for effective sealing, prevents fogging, and keeps the mask from slipping.
- Flexible and elastic knitted ear straps eliminate ear discomfort.
- Convenient and comfortable to wear.
- Disposable Surgical Medical Masks
Steps to putting on a face mask
- Before putting on the Disposable Medical face mask, wash your hands for at least 15 seconds with soap and water, or rub your hands together thoroughly with hand sanitizer.
- Check for defects in the Disposable Medical face mask, such as tears or broken loops.
- Position the colored side of the Disposable Medical face mask outward.
- If present, make sure the metallic strip is at the top of the Disposable Medical face mask and positioned against the bridge of your nose.
- If the Disposable Medical face mask has:
- Earloops: Hold the Disposable Medical face mask by both ear loops and place one loop over each ear.
- Ties: Hold the Disposable Medical face mask by the upper strings. Tie the upper strings in a secure bow near the crown of your head. Tie the bottom strings securely in a bow near the nape of your neck.
- Dual elastic bands: Pull the top band over your head and position it against the crown of your head. Pull the bottom band over your head and position it against the nape of your neck.
- Mold the bendable metallic upper strip to the shape of your nose by pinching and pressing down on it with your fingers.
- Try to Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
- Be sure the Disposable Medical face mask fits snugly.
- Don’t touch the Disposable Medical face mask once in position.
- If the Disposable Medical face mask gets soiled or damp, replace it with a new one.
What not to do when wearing a Disposable Medical face mask
Once the mask is positioned securely, there are certain precautions to keep in mind to ensure you don’t transfer pathogens to your face or hands.
- touch the Disposable Medical face mask once it’s secured on your face, as it might have pathogens on it
- dangle the Disposable Medical face mask from one ear
- hang the Disposable Medical face mask around your neck
- crisscross the ties
- reuse single-use Disposable Medical face mask
If you have to touch the Disposable Medical face mask while you’re wearing it, wash your hands first. Be sure to also wash your hands afterward, or use hand sanitizer.
How to remove and discard a Disposable Medical face mask
It’s important to remove the Disposable Medical face mask correctly to ensure you don’t transfer any germs to your hands or face. You also want to make sure you discard the mask safely.
Steps to taking off a face mask
- Before you take off the Disposable Medical face mask, wash your hands well, or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching the mask itself, as it could be contaminated. Hold it by the loops, ties, or bands only.
- Carefully remove the mask from your face once you:
- unhook both ear loops, or
- untie the bottom bow first, followed by the top one, or
- remove the bottom band first by lifting it over your head, then do the same with the top band
- Holding the mask loops, ties, or bands, discard the mask by placing it in a covered trash bin.
After removing the mask, wash your hands thoroughly or use hand sanitizer.
WHERE TO BUY Surgical face Mask?
DB Protective is the best online store to buy Surgical, KN95, N95, Medical Masks, and more. DB Protective has High-Quality Personal Protective Equipment and Medical supplies.