PURCHASE IN A PACK OF 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 OR 1,000.
THE MORE YOU ORDER, THE MORE YOU SAVE PER PIECE. IF YOU NEED 1,000+ JUST CONTACT US.
CALL US ANYTIME: +(888)-857-4956
Non Contact InfraRed Thermometer
The handheld non contact infrared thermometers provide a reliable way to detect fevers and temperature breaches.
When to use non contact IR Thermometer?
If you need an immediate visual indication of a fever.
When regulations require you to use a CE or FDA certified non-contact infrared thermometer.
Why choose an Non Contact Infrared Thermometer?
- Non contact Infrared thermometers may reduce the risk of disease spread between patients.
- The non contact Infrared thermometer does not need to be used internally or topically, reducing the chance for contamination.
- The LCD screen makes using and reading the results simple.
Simple to use technology
On the LCD screen of the handheld non contact Infrared thermometer.
This instantly alerts there is an elevated temperature. Simply point the device 3-5cm away from forehead and read temperature shown on LCD screen.
One method to measure a person’s surface temperature is with the use of non-contact infrared thermometers. Non may be used to reduce cross-contamination risk and minimize the risk of spreading disease. While typically 98.6°F (37.0°C) is considered a “normal” temperature, some studies have shown that "normal" body temperature can be within a wide range, from 97°F (36.1°C) to 99°F (37.2°C).
Benefits of non-contact infrared thermometers
Non-contact approach may reduce the risk of spreading disease between people being evaluated
Easy to use
Easy to clean and disinfect
Measures temperature and displays a reading rapidly
Provides ability to retake a temperature quick
Limitations of non-contact infrared thermometers
How and where the non-contact infrared thermometers is used may affect the measurement (for example, head covers, environment, positioning on forehead).
Proper Use of non-contact infrared thermometers
1. The person using the device should strictly follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and instructions for usefor the specific non-contact infrared thermometers being used. The manufacturer’s instructions for use typically include the following information and recommendations for proper use:
2. Preparing the Environment and non-contact infrared thermometers:
3. The use environment may impact the performance of the non-contact infrared thermometers. Instructions will typically include recommendations for optimal use, such as the following:
4. Use in a draft-free space and out of direct sun or near radiant heat sources.
5. Determine if conditions are optimal for use. Typically, the environmental temperature should be between 60.8-104 ºF (16-40 ºC) and relative humidity below 85 percent.
6. Place the non-contact infrared thermometers in the testing environment or room for 10-30 minutes prior to use to allow the non-contact infrared thermometers to adjust to the environment.
Cleaning Between Uses:
For cleaning non-contact infrared thermometers between uses, follow the instructions in the Cleaning and Disinfecting section of the product instructions. Most non-contact infrared thermometers should never be immersed in water or other liquids.
Preparing the Person being Evaluated:
In preparation for taking a temperature measurement with an non-contact infrared thermometers, the person using the non-contact infrared thermometers should typically ensure that
The test area of the forehead is clean, dry and not blocked during measurement.
The person’s body temperature or temperature at the forehead test area has not been increased or decreased by wearing excessive clothing or head covers (for example headbands, bandanas), or by using facial cleansing products (for example cosmetic wipes).>
Using the non-contact infrared thermometers: As previously noted, the person using the device should strictly follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and instructions for use for the specific non-contact infrared thermometers being used. In particular, the following are typical instructions for non-contact infrared thermometers usage.
Where To Buy Digital Thermometer ?
DB Protective is the best online store to buy Non Contact Infrared Thermometer, Digital Thermometer & More Medical Supplies. DB Protective has High Quality Personal Protective Equipment and Medical supplies .