3-Ply Disposable Surgical Civil Face Mask (Level 1)
For Bulk Orders & Discounts Contact us
PURCHASE IN A PACK OF 10, 50, 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000+.
The more you order, the more you save per piece. If you need 10,000+ just contact us.
You are buying 3-Ply Disposable Facemask at
- 50 Disposable 3-ply Facemask at $29.9 Per 50 Masks.
- 100 Disposable 3-ply Facemask at $28.4 Per 50 Masks.
- 500 Disposable 3-ply Facemask at $26.9 Per 50 Masks.
- 1,000 Disposable 3-ply Facemask at $24.9 Per 50 Masks.
5,000 Disposable 3-ply Facemask at $22.4 Per 50 Masks.
- 10,000+ Disposable 3-ply Facemask at $19.9 Per 50 Masks.
Type: Disposable Face Masks
Material: Non-woven + Meltblown cloth
Piece Quantity: 50 in Box
- Disposable Surgical Masks are suitable for procedures with low amounts of blood, fluid, spray, or aerosol exposure.
- Surgical 3 Ply face masks are made with a form-fitting pliable nose and chin band.
- Our Disposable Surgical Masks are CE Certified. They are the most common mask type used to combat Coronavirus.
- Built-in filtering capability Filters at least 95% of airborne particles (0.3 micron) particles, as well as dust, mist, pollutants, and other irritants
- Comfortable made with non-woven fabrics designed for comfort and support, including ear loops meant to eliminate pressure on the outer ear.
- Extremely low resistance
- Breathable, soft and flexible nose bridge
- Adjustable can be adjusted to one's face.
- The most common mask to help combat coronavirus.
- Provide effective protection against dust, fog, bacteria, pollution, pollen, and infectious pathogens with the 3 Ply Surgical Disposable Mask.
- • Convenient 50 pack & universal size fitting
- • 3 Ply filtration for better protection
- • 99% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- • Latex-free, breathable, hypoallergenic and sterilized
- Multi-use: Flu/virus protection, dust protection, general maintenance
The 3 Ply Surgical Disposable Mask provides effective protection against a myriad of pathogens and pollutants in the air by fully covering the nose, mouth and chin. The mask features an outer face, which provides the protection barrier, and an inner face that assures comfort and breathability. These masks are effective for daily protection from allergens and airborne pollutants. Their lightweight design makes them easy to carry while on the go in public, protecting you from others.
Steps to putting on a face mask
- Before putting on the Disposable face mask, wash your hands for at least 15 seconds with soap and water, or rub your hands together thoroughly with hand sanitizer.
- Check for defects in the Disposable face mask, such as tears or broken loops.
- Position the colored side of the Disposable face mask outward.
- If present, make sure the metallic strip is at the top of the Disposable face mask and positioned against the bridge of your nose.
- If the Disposable face mask has:
- Ear loops: Hold the Disposable face mask by both ear loops and place one loop over each ear.
- Ties: Hold the Disposable face mask by the upper strings. Tie the upper strings in a secure bow near the crown of your head. Tie the bottom strings securely in a bow near the nape of your neck.
Dual elastic bands: Pull the top band over your head and position it against the crown of your head. Pull the bottom band over your head and position it against the nape of your neck.
- Mold the bendable metallic upper strip to the shape of your nose by pinching and pressing down on it with your fingers.
- Try to Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
- Be sure the Disposable face mask fits snugly.
- Don’t touch the Disposable face mask once in position.
If the Disposable face mask gets soiled or damp, replace it with a new one.
What not to do when wearing a Disposable face mask:
Once the mask is positioned securely, there are certain precautions to keep in mind to ensure you don’t transfer pathogens to your face or hands.
- touch the Disposable face mask once it’s secured on your face, as it might have pathogens on it
- dangle the Disposable face mask from one ear
- hang the Disposable face mask around your neck
- crisscross the ties
- reuse single-use Disposable face mask
If you have to touch the Disposable face mask while you’re wearing it, wash your hands first. Be sure to also wash your hands afterward, or use hand sanitizer.
How to remove and discard a Disposable face mask:
It’s important to remove the Disposable face mask correctly to ensure you don’t transfer any germs to your hands or face. You also want to make sure you discard the mask safely.
Steps to taking off a face mask
- Before you take off the Disposable face mask, wash your hands well or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching the mask itself, as it could be contaminated. Hold it by the loops, ties, or bands only.
- Carefully remove the mask from your face once you:v
- unhook both ear loops, or
- untie the bottom bow first, followed by the top one, or
- remove the bottom band first by lifting it over your head, then do the same with the top band
Holding the mask loops, ties, or bands, discard the mask by placing it in a covered trash bin.
After removing the mask, wash your hands thoroughly or use hand sanitizer.
WHERE TO BUY Surgical face Mask?
DB Protective is the best online store to buy Surgical, KN95, N95, Medical Masks, and more. DB Protective has High-Quality Personal Protective Equipment and Medical supplies.